We’re so excited you joined us at The Table and we want your listing to be beautifully showcased on our website!
To guide you on creating your listing we wanted to provide you with a few helpful tips.
1. Use a quality photo for your listing (must be 72 dpi). Avoid using anything that has been stretched or distorted as it reduces the quality of your listing. Don’t start with a tiny photo and then try to stretch to make it bigger as it will display as pixelated or of poor quality. Start with the largest photo you have and then reduce the photo down. You can use a free tool like Picresize to help you resize your images or photos. Quality elevates the perception, so we want to strive to provide the best quality we can.
2. Make sure your business description is as clear as possible. Include a statement about what your business does, who you serve, and the value your business provides. This is your opportunity to sell us on what you do or offer. We suggest writing your ad in a desktop applications first and then copying it over when you are satisfied with it.
3. Check for grammar and spelling. Nothing affects the quality of your listing more than these easy-to-fix errors. If you don’t feel comfortable doing it yourself, enlist the help of someone who can edit and review your listing for you before you post it. You sometimes only get one chance to make a good first impression.
4. Allow your personality to come through. Read your listing out loud after you write it to be sure it sounds just like you would speak to your clients and customers. The “voice” you use in your listing will connect with your clients/customers and they will feel like they “know you” before they ever do business with you.
5. Consider adding an offer to your listing. We are not talking about giving away the kitchen sink, but showcasing a compelling offer for new prospects or clients will entice them to do business with you. Of course once they engage with your business or brand, its up to you to fulfill the promise, but it’s a great way to start the relationship or conversation.
Did we say how excited we were to see you claim your listing at The Table?
If you have questions or need support, submit an inquiry and we’ll get right back to you!